Information on Publications
Some of our older FEM codes, and indeed some National Codes, have been in use for many years, providing effective guidance on the design and use of storage equipment and continue to be available as voluntary standards in the marketplace. However, the subject matter within these FEM Codes has now been covered in a more up to date form in other more recent CEN Standards.
The codes continue to be available for the time being as perfectly good documents, particularly for those who need to know the history of code developments or alternatively need to understand how matters were considered historically on old structures
Relevant current EN standards, available from National Standards bodies, are:
- EN 15095: Power operated mobile racking and shelving, carousels and storage lifts – safety Equipment
- EN 15512: Steel static storage systems – adjustable pallet racking systems – principles for structural design
- EN 15620: Steel static storage systems – adjustable pallet racking systems – tolerances
deformations and clearances
- EN 15629: Steel static storage systems – specification of storage equpment equipment
- EN 15635: Steel static storage systems – application and maintenance of storage equipment
- EN 15878: Steel static storage systems – adjustable pallet racking systems – terms and definition
- EN 16681: Steel static storage systems – adjustable pallet racking systems - principles for seismic design
Please click on the tab for Purchase Publications to see a list of publications currently available.
Please note that we supply bound paper copies by airmail post, NOT electronic versions.
All items are sent tracked and signed for by International mail. For most countries, someone must be available at the address to accept and sign for the parcel.