There are many benefits of becoming a member of FEM and FEM Racking and Shleving Product Group and this has been recognised by Racking and Shelving companies all over Europe.
- Participation in the Technical Working Groups, which focus on particular areas of the industry and include engineers from across Europe. These groups are responsible for writing the FEM R&S codes, which are used all over the world as standards for design and production.
- Learning from European Technical Experts, and discussing issues and developments.
- Networking with technical and commercial colleagues across the European industry.
- Influencing Technical Standards and European codes.
- Influencing industry policy at the Annual General Meeting.
- Participation in the FEM Bi-annual Congress.
- Market prestige – use of both the FEM & our Racking and Shelving Logos.