Please see below a list of publications that can be purchased online.
- Please be aware that we ONLY supply our codes as paper copies, no electronic copies are sent out.
- We send all codes for orders, accompanied by an Invoice, by air mail, tracked and signed for.
- Someone must be available to receive and sign for delivery of the parcel during the day at the address given when ordering.
- Payment must be made in advance using PayPal and including the packing and postage charges. No other form of payment is accepted. A standard delivery charge is made, regardless of country and this is included in the website price.
- Publications are for the sole use of the Association, company or individual who purchases them. They should not be sent on or disseminated to other organisations or people, without obtaining prior permission from FEM Racking and Shelving.
10.3.01 - Part 1 Tolerances, Deformations and Clearances in the Storage System
Storage systems operated by automated Storage/Retrieval (S/R) machines, such as stacker cranes, in combination with racking do not have visual checks to ensure correct depositing and picking of unit loads (UL) to be stored. Such operations should be performed safely.
FEM 9.831-1/FEM 10.3.01- Part 1 gives guidance for single and double deep beam pallet racking, for the calculation of minimum clearances and a number of examples are provided within the document.
Published October 2012