FEM Racking and Shelving
Welcome to the FEM Racking and Shelving (FEM R&S), (formerly known as the European Racking Federation) that represents, promotes and protects the interests of the Racking and Shelving Industry by:
- Establishing a source of information for manufacturers, distributors, test houses, control organisations, users, teaching bodies and government authorities
- Facilitating European discussion about technical, commercial and economic storage equipment and methods issues
- Facilitating European collaboration
- definition and classification of equipment
- production of standards
- safety and quality
- market data
- research and development
- Publishing a range of studies and documents promoting safer utilisation of storage equipment
- Promoting any other activity of value to manufacturers and usersd.co.uk
Please note that for an Association to become a member of this FEM Product Group, they must also be a member of FEM, within the eligibility criteria of FEM (see website http://www.fem-eur.com/index.php/about_intro/en/). Subscription fees are payable to both FEM and FEM R&S on an annual basis.
At the virtual AGM held at the end of September 2020, Mr Eugen Talmann took over the Presidency from Mr Jos De Vuyst. Mr Talmann had held the position of Vice President since 2019 and has been on the...
Our Mission Statement
Representing the interests of Racking and Shelving manufacturers and National Associations
The FEM R&S of national manufacturers Associations has the aim of influencing all manufacturers and the market worldwide towards common, cost effective, safe technical standards.