FEM Racking and Shelving
Welcome to the FEM Racking and Shelving (FEM R&S), (formerly known as the European Racking Federation) that represents, promotes and protects the interests of the Racking and Shelving Industry by:
- Establishing a source of information for manufacturers, distributors, test houses, control organisations, users, teaching bodies and government authorities
- Facilitating European discussion about technical, commercial and economic storage equipment and methods issues
- Facilitating European collaboration
- definition and classification of equipment
- production of standards
- safety and quality
- market data
- research and development
- Publishing a range of studies and documents promoting safer utilisation of storage equipment
- Promoting any other activity of value to manufacturers and users
Please note that for an Association to become a member of this FEM Product Group, they must also be a member of FEM, within the eligibility criteria of FEM (see website http://www.fem-eur.com/index.php/about_intro/en/). Subscription fees are payable to both FEM and FEM R&S on an annual basis.
New Working Group 14 on Industrial Platforms
We are pleased to announce that FEM R&S has decided to further develop the DSISP design code for industrial platforms, which has been created over the past few years under the Dutch National...
New FEM R&S Code for Mobile Racking Systems
The following new code has just been published on our website in the Publications page and is available for purchase by PayPal. 10.2.18- The Design of Racking installed on Mobile Racking Bases This...
Our Mission Statement
Representing the interests of Racking and Shelving manufacturers and National Associations
The FEM R&S of national manufacturers Associations has the aim of influencing all manufacturers and the market worldwide towards common, cost effective, safe technical standards.